Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Current Status..

Hello everyone.

I would like to admit that i have been skipping my diet for the past 1 month. Not that i was expose with foods. It was a peak period at work and as such my job requires me to entertain customers requirements which at times i will skip lunch or take late lunch/ breakfast.. I did not cope well during this period.

I know that i have wasted one month but thank god my body weight is still the same which is 73.4kg.

What boost me to get back to track? Yeah, i have to tell you guys about this lovely magazine that made me to get back to track....Its SHAPE magazine...There is one lady who manage to lost 64kg...Here is the link http://www.shape.com.my/getfit_sstory.asp. If she can do it so me... Moreover i have bought my registration of wedding saree...Need to startback to my diet routine...

1 comment:

  1. elooo..back on track dear.... u still have time..

    ReplyDelete